Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Here and I'm gonna stay!!



The Greatest Grandma in the World!!
Yepper's I am the greatest grandma in the world.
Just ask my grandchildren.
All 6 of them!
Brittany, age 18; Kristopher, age 17;
Jessica, age 15; Nissia, age 14; Jason, age 10; and my youngest,
Chelsie, age 9.
I do have another younger grandbaby, but this baby won't be born until October of this year. And that will make 7, my lucky number!!!
My grandchildren are my life, my sunshine and my whole world.
And I have my children to thank for them.
Vicki, my beautiful daughter and Shawn, my handsome son!!

2 comments:

Sandra D said...

My niece has a really nice blg, but I don't know how to do all she does. I will do the best I can just like you....But Kristi, how can you be the best grandma? I am the best. Just ask me. I know all.........

Sandra D said...

Kristi, when you come on here, to add people to your blog as links, you go to Customize at the top of your blog page. when you get to where it takes you, click on add a page element. that brings up a bunch of things on the side. that is where you can add pics that will be on the side etc. The links section is where you add whatever links you want....You can title the section such as family or friends or whatever. You can alphebetize etc. anyway, just check those parts out.....